Under the direction of the Senior Manager, responsible for technological development, the employee occupying this position will be responsible for participating in projects related to the development of PUBLITECH’s online customer base and the local marketing platform.
- Develop web applications.
- Contribute to the analysis of logical and technical specifications.
- Write unit tests.
- Diagnose and resolve issues / bugs.
- Recommend ways to enhance the development processes and systems maintenance.
- Have University or College degree, preferably specialized in Computer science or five years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Proficient with PHP, Unix, MySQL/MariaDb, Bash and Composer
- Experienced with virtualized technology (like vagrant or Hyper-V)
- Proficiency with a source versioning software, ideally Git.
- Adaptability, teamwork, versatility, flexibility and motivated to learn.
- Experience with Angular, bootstrap and jquery
- Experience with Laravel and/or Symfony and/or Zend Framework.
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments and technologies.
- Experience with multi-platform and multi-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with SCRUM, Agil and TDD methodologies.
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written.
REMUNERATION AND BENIFITS
The total annual compensation, based on experience and on the market, includes base salary, marginal benefits such as life insurance, health insurance, dental plan and a RRSP-DPSP program.