Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Under the leadership of the Director, Client experience, the employee occupying this position will be responsible for supporting the client management team in the execution of our client’s projects
- Manage project execution: execute project plans, ensure timelines and budgets are followed.
- Document projects, meetings, specifications, decisions and important changes related to the project and clients using internal tools.
- Traffic brief to the right specialist team and clearly explain steps, deliverables and timelines.
- Create, manage and optimize AdWords campaign.
- Execute SEO audits on clients’ website.
- Manage clients’ social media and content calendar.
- Analyze and produce monthly performance report for clients.
- Collaborate with the internal team on strategic plans.
- University or college degree, preferably specialized in marketing.
- Knowledge of web marketing.
- Two years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written.
- AdWords certification
- Agency experience
- Jira knowledge
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Adaptability, teamwork, versatility, flexibility and synthesis.
REMUNERATION AND BENIFITS
The total annual compensation, based on experience and on the market, includes base salary, marginal benefits such as life insurance, health insurance, dental plan and a RRSP-DPSP program.
Gestion de projet
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts