We are looking for an experienced senior developer who can help the development team to evolve and execute the vision for our technology platforms. As a senior developer, you will be participating in the technical architecture, development and delivery of the LOCAL Marketing and RELATIONAL Marketing applications.
Under the direction of the Technological Development Director, the ideal candidate will work closely with product owners and developers to build applications that exceed customers’ expectations in terms of marketing automation software.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DUTIES?
- Architecting, designing and developing our platforms.
- Actively participating in technical analysis and structuring tasks optimally in projects. Confirm task time estimates fairly and equitably for the company.
- Understanding and ensuring the relevance of the vision and business documentation.
- Participating in the creation of the product road map with our Technological Development Director.
- Help developing the right level of development practices (development standards, unit test, code review)
- A college or university degree in computer science or a related field (a combination of education and experience is also fine!)
- 7-10+ years of experience in designing and building web applications, web services, and developing large software systems.
- Solid understanding of design and architecture principles and practices.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Proficiency with a source versioning software.
- Adaptability, teamwork, versatility, flexibility and synthesis.
- Proficient communication skills in verbal and written French and English.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Experience in Composer and Symfony.
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments and technologies.
- Experience with multi-platform and multi-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with SCRUM, Agil and TBB methodologies.
- IT knowledge is an asset but is not required!
REMUNERATION AND BENIFITS
The total annual compensation is based on experience and the market, and includes base salary, marginal benefits such as life insurance, health insurance, dental plan and a RRSP-DPSP program.